Elite Singles is an online dating site which boasts an enormous membership international user base. Although the site is not specifically geared towards interracial dating and its interface does not directly allow for searching by ethnicity, the highly detailed preference and personality profiles allow for you to create detailed profiles which the site then matches based on your answers. The site features many privacy and security options as well as both free and paid memberships. If you are an Australian looking for a user-friendly dating website which will allow you to find interracial matches, then you won’t want to miss this site!
- $89.95/month (3 months total)
- $69.95/month (6 months total)
- $49.95/month (12 months total)
- Create extremely in-depth and detailed personality profiles for intuitive matching
- Excellent profile layout which highlights important information and compatible traits
- Security and privacy options which allow you to control you can see you and contact you
- Daily matches based on your detailed personality profile and preferences
- Ability to send interest through “smiles” to all users
- Communication of all types is recorded for additional security
- Desktop and app version for on-the-go matching
Paid Membership only
- Ability to send messages to users
- Visible profile photos
- See who visits your profile in a “Visitors” section
- Favorite function to keep track of favorite profiles
- Up to 20 “wild card” matches each day to find new and interesting people (Additional 20 matches available for Paid Membership only)
Elite Singles is a dating website which definitely lives up to its “elite” name. The site is designed to allow users to create extremely detailed personality profiles which it then automatically matches to other users based on complex algorithms. Although the site does not feature a search function, the matches that the system creates are nearly perfect. The “wild card” option, if you chose to use it, does allow more leeway for compatibility–but that is why it’s called “wild card,” after all! The website’s high security and privacy options are a must in today’s world of online dating as well.
One downside to the website is that free memberships do not offer many features or options. You can’t view people’s pictures (they will appear blurred) on their profile, and you won’t be able to send anything but “smiles” to users to indicate your interest in them. The paid membership opens up a plethora of features that are more than worth the membership fees.
Overall, Elite Singles is the dating site to use when you’re interested in finding algorithm-proven matches who not only meet your personal preferences but are compatible with your interests, personality, as well as goals for using the site. If you are an Australian single who is interested in finding interracial matches and you want a truly “elite” online dating experience, then Elite Singles is truly the best option for you.